Aesthetic Nurse Injector
We are looking for a passionate, highly-motivated and results-driven nurse injector who emphasizes client satisfaction, experience, and retention. You will consult with clients to assess their needs, make informed recommendations, educate them on the process and ensure they receive world class injections. The ideal candidate will also be able to deliver exceptional customer service, participate in sales and marketing strategies, and build a book of recurring business. The provider will be empathetic, caring and professional, and poised in any given situation.
THIS ROLE IS FOCUSED ON NEUROTOXIN INJECTIONS with the opportunity to help roll out other aesthetic procedures in the future. This is an in-person part-time position (2-3 days a week) located at our practices in Manhattan.
Primary Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Experience delivering cosmetic injectable treatments (currently Neurotoxins are the main focused but will provide fillers in the future)
- Demonstrate strong procedural, technical and anatomical understanding of injection techniques for the various injection-based procedures offered
- New York state licensure to practice as nurse with > 2 years of aesthetic nursing experience
- Willingness to work in various locations throughout Manhattan
- Hold a high level of professionalism when interacting with clients, patients and staff members
- Start-up minded, readiness to help with all aspects of launch
- Sales skills and orientation + willingness to learn new methodologies
- Consistently meet and/or exceed individual key performance metrics (i.e. revenue per hour, patient rebooking, retention goals, retail product sales) by following established sales and consultation procedures
- Ability to work for any employer in the United States
Our company & mission
Reside Health is on a mission to bring the best healthcare to people - virtually and in their local community. We are a membership - based practice that integrates primary care/ urgent care, mental health, nutrition, and health coaching. You can access virtual services via our digital app, chat with us for concierge support and care navigation, or visit us in person at our modern health centers located throughout New York City. We have top notch clinicians and we are proud to have an industry leading NPS and exceptional clinical quality.
At Reside, you will be part of a world-class team of healthcare leaders, physicians, technologists who are truly passionate about delivering an accessible and delightful solution for everyday health. We’re a fast-growing startup with lots of exciting opportunities for professional growth.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: $45- $60 per hour
- Opportunity to build a recurring book of business and potential for role to become full-time
- Part of a fun, motivated, diverse and talented team driving towards a big vision
- Many growth opportunities, both personal and professional
We see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength, critical for excellent patient care, and an asset for innovation. We highly value diverse perspectives and individuals seeking employment will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.