Primary Care Physician - Internal Medicine/ Family Medicine (Manhattan)
Reside Health (www.reside.health) is a modern primary care company based in New York City. We are on a mission to bring the best healthcare to people seamlessly integrated into their lives. We are founded by Internal Medicine physicians who deeply understand the issues in medicine and offer strong physician leadership. We operate membership-based practices throughout New York and our providers come from top tier institutions. Our practices are focused on delivering high quality comprehensive care to members. We also offer integrated mental health, nutritional counseling, health coaching.
Our model combines collaborative care and modern technology to deliver a personalized best-in-class patient experience. We offer primary care & chronic disease management, urgent care with easy access for sick visits, and telehealth. In our team-based approach, you will work with physicians, PAs, NPs, medical assistants, behavioral health specialists, dietitians, health coaches, and other staff to deliver exceptional care.
We are a fast-growing venture-backed company and looking to build our clinical team with lots of opportunities for development and growth. If you are smart, energetic, highly motivated, and passionate about shaping the future of primary care, come join us!
We are looking for an exceptional Primary Care Physician who will provide primary care (annual physicals, chronic disease management, urgent care/ sick visits) at our practices in NYC - Manhattan. Ideal candidates are those who have deep expertise in primary care, focus on patient experience, and strive for value-based clinical decision making.
Employment Type: Full time (Monday - Friday, no weekends /evenings)
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Paid time off
- Annual allowance for CME
- Health insurance with vision/ dental
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Free membership to Reside Health for you and your family
- Malpractice Insurance - covered 100%
We are unable to sponsor J-1 visas at this time
What you will do:
- Provide exceptional primary care
- Help grow our customer base by bringing in new patients to the practice and helping them become members
- Execute & help improve clinical and operational workflows
- Continue to improve practice operations by responding to feedback
- Help build a strong referral network and care navigation system for specialist care
- Play a critical leadership role in hiring doctors, NP/ PAs, and growing our practices
- Manage support staff onsite
- Participate in practice reviews with management and help shape the growth of our practices
- Provide thought leadership and help test new technology and clinical programs
- Participate in clinical and quality improvement initiatives
- Participate in professional development activities
Must-have qualifications include:
- MD or DO from an accredited medical school with 1+ years of independent practice after residency
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- New York medical license or the ability to obtain one before start date
- Active DEA, certified in BLS and/or ACLS
- Clinical proficiency in evidence-based primary care
- Track record of working efficiently and taking initiative in a busy primary care environment
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as member of the interdisciplinary team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We think it will make a big positive difference if you…
- Enjoy being at a startup that's innovative, evolving, and growing quickly
- Are hardworking and passionate about patient care and delivering exceptional medical care
- Have a positive attitude and are a team player
- Are excited to practice medicine in unconventional ways including delivering more care outside the confines of the usual office visit (e.g. phone, e-mail, video visits, classes)
- Are technologically savvy and excited about how technology can improve delivery of care
- Want to practice in a team-based setting
- Get excited about working within new systems and thinking outside the box
If you are interested in learning more, we’d love to chat with you!
We see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength, critical for excellent patient care, and an asset for innovation. We highly value diverse perspectives and individuals seeking employment will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.