Head of Sales
About the Company:
Reside Health (www.reside.health) is on a mission to bring the best healthcare to people where they are. Our model integrates primary care, wellness, and specialty care, delivered via our digital platform and under one roof at our modern health centers. We work with companies to provide employee members with unparalleled access to high quality care and trusted guidance in navigating the healthcare maze. We pride ourselves on high member engagement and a Net Promoter Score of 95+.
At Reside, you will be part of a world-class team of healthcare leaders, physicians, technologists who are truly passionate about building an intuitive, accessible, and high-value solution for everyday health. We’re a fast-growing venture-backed startup. Our investors include AlleyCorp (founders of MongoDB -NASDAQ: MDB, Business Insider, Nomad Health), BBG Ventures (backers of Spring Health, Zola), Bling Capital (backers of Lyft, Instacart), and 8VC (backers of Cityblock, Hims).
About the Role:
Reside Health is looking for a Head of Business Development/ Sales who is highly motivated to deliver an exceptional healthcare platform to employers. This role is perfect for someone who is excited to join an early stage startup and build from the ground up. You will have the autonomy to develop the go-to-market strategy for employers and health plans, source the pipeline, and close deals. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves, execute quickly, and demonstrate your ability to exceed a sales quota as an individual contribution, this is the role for you. You will have the opportunity to own significant equity in the company, take on progressive leadership roles, and build out the team as we grow. The role reports directly to the CEO and we are looking for someone based in New York City. However, we are open to a hybrid position for a truly exceptional candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Develop the employer go-to-market strategy & value proposition
- Design and propose winning solutions for customers
- Source the employer pipeline & close new business – ie, identify & qualify opportunities, proactively manage the selling process, negotiate & close deals
- Source and build strategic partnerships with employers, brokers, payors, health plans
- Collaborate with finance to develop case studies and ROI analyses to highlight the value of our offering
- Collaborate with marketing to develop compelling content and drive member engagement / utilization
- Translate customer insights into opportunities to continually adapt our care model
- Develop the enterprise sales playbook
Who you are:
- Self-motivated and excited to work at an early stage startup
- High EQ and low ego
- Eager to be an individual contributor and lead growth, while also running strategy
What you will need:
- Early stage health tech startup experience is a must
- Proven ability to develop a go-to-market and sales pipeline from scratch
- Proven track record in running an end-to-end sales process & exceeding sales quotas
- Proven track record in selling health benefits to enterprise clients
- Deep familiarity with healthcare industry dynamics and what matters to key stakeholders like employers and payors
- Experience managing and expediting long, consultative sales cycles
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Experience using Hubspot
- MBA preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary with a significant sales commission and equity compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Part of a fun, high energy startup team with many growth & leadership opportunities
If you are excited about our company & would like to learn more about this role, we’d love to chat with you! Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength, critical for excellent patient care, and an asset for innovation.
We highly value diverse perspectives and individuals seeking employment will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?