Primary Care - Family Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant - Manhattan
Reside Health (www.reside.health) is a modern primary care company based in New York City. We are on a mission to bring the best healthcare to people seamlessly integrated into their lives. We're founded by physicians and operate several membership-based practices. Our providers come from top institutions like Sinai and NYU. Our practices are focused on delivering high quality care to members and we also have integrated mental health and nutritional counseling for our members.
Our model combines collaborative care and modern technology to deliver a personalized best-in-class patient experience. We offer primary care & chronic disease management, urgent care with easy access for sick visits, and telehealth. In our team-based approach, you will work with physicians, PAs, NPs, medical assistants, behavioral health specialists, dietitians and other staff to deliver exceptional care.
We are a fast-growing venture-backed company and looking to build our clinical team with lots of opportunities for development and growth. If you are smart, energetic, highly motivated, and passionate about shaping the future of primary care, come join us!
Reside Health is looking for an exceptional Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant who will provide primary care at two of our practices in NYC - Manhattan.
Employment Type: Full time (Monday - Friday, no weekends)
Salary: $120,000-145,000. Final determination of starting pay may vary based on factors, such as experience and patient care schedule
- Highly competitive salary with additional incentive bonus
- Paid time off
- Annual allowance for CME
- Health insurance with vision/ dental
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Free membership to Reside Health for you and your family
- Access to Health Advocate and Employee Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance - covered 100%
We are unable to sponsor J-1 visas at this time
What you will do:
- Provide exceptional primary care & urgent care to our adult population at our Manhattan-based practices
- Help grow our customer base by bringing in new patients to the practice and helping them become members
- Conduct accurate assessment, examination, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems for our members
- Speak with patients about healthy lifestyle choices and maintain a comprehensive plan of care
- Ensure we remain above benchmark in patient satisfaction, quality & HEDIS measures
- Use technology effectively to deliver high quality care
- Document and code visits accurately for billing
- Continue to improve patient experience and practice operations by responding to feedback
- Execute and evaluate clinical workflows and care protocols specific to our patient population
- Help build a strong referral network and care navigation system for specialist care
- Collaborate closely with physicians and medical assistants
- Recruit and train clinical teams as our practices grow
- Provide thought leadership and help test new technology and clinical programs
- Participate in quality improvement and educational initiatives
Must-have qualifications include:
- Completed an accredited FNP or PA program with a national certification
- 2+ years of experience in a busy primary care practice
- Active NY state license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Active DEA, certified in BLS and ACLS
- Clinical proficiency in evidence-based primary care
- Track record of working efficiently and taking initiative in a primary care environment
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as member of the interdisciplinary team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We think it will make a big positive difference if you…
- Enjoy being at a startup
- Are hardworking and passionate about delivering exceptional medical care
- Have a positive attitude
- Are excited to practice medicine in unconventional ways including delivering more care outside the confines of the usual office visit (e.g. phone, e-mail, video visits, classes)
- Are technologically savvy and excited about how technology improve delivery of care
- Want to practice in a team-based setting
- Get excited about working within new systems and thinking outside the box
If you are interested in learning more, we’d love to chat with you!
We see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength, critical for excellent patient care, and an asset for innovation. We highly value diverse perspectives and individuals seeking employment will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?