Product Design/UI (Project-Based)
Millie is reimagining the traditional US maternity experience for a new generation. We aim to bring together the best of the obstetrics and midwifery disciplines to provide more complete, continuous, inclusive, and empowered care with better outcomes. Our physical clinics provide best-in-class care covered by all major insurance providers, augmented with virtual care designed to extend beyond the clinic for support anytime, anywhere.
We’re succeeding when, regardless of background, birthing parents:
- Feel confident in their decisions.
- Easily access trusted and skilled support, when and how they choose.
- Experience a healthier pregnancy, birth, and postpartum journey. This includes (but is not limited to) reduced rates of preterm births, NICU stays, and C-sections, as well as earlier detection of complications.
The Millie team is in search of design talent to help us with one or more of the following:
● Mobile UI, including improvements to our existing app such as onboarding screens and new features
● Beautiful patient-facing digital/print materials, such as our introductory guide, birth plan, intake form(s), and email templates.
● Print materials for the company, such as business cards/referral cards/letterhead/stationery
● A thoughtfully designed patient-facing care package
Excellent visual design skills/experience, as demonstrated by prior work, are a must. If you or someone you know is interested in helping us with these on a contract or temporary/part-time basis, please don’t hesitate to reach out (email@example.com). We’d love to meet you :)