Customer Success Advocate, Technical
Mighty Networks is a rapidly growing platform that empowers creators and entrepreneurs to build and manage communities. Our mission is to unleash the potential of community-based experiences, providing tools and resources to foster meaningful connections and engagement.
We are seeking a passionate and skilled Technical Customer Success Advocate to join our team. In this role, you will be instrumental in providing exceptional support and building strong relationships with our users. You will act as the bridge between our users and our product, ensuring that our community creators have the resources, support, and guidance they need to succeed. You will also be working closely with our developers & product teams to advocate for our customers and help resolve any reported technical issues.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Provide timely and empathetic support to users through various channels (email, chat, phone, social media).
- Understand user needs and provide tailored solutions that enhance their experience with Mighty Networks.
- Collaborate with the product team to relay user feedback and contribute to product improvements.
- Develop and maintain deep comprehensive knowledge of the Mighty Networks platform and its features.
- Monitor and analyze user engagement, identifying trends and opportunities for enhancing user satisfaction.
- Contribute to the creation of support resources, such as help articles, tutorial videos, and FAQs.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to identify upsell or cross-sell opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Proven experience in customer support, especially in software and resource management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a customer-centric mindset.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with CRM tools and support software.
- Quick learner: you can learn new skills and software fast and integrate them into your work.
- A keen interest in digital platforms.
- Easily able to translate complex technical concepts to less tech savvy teammates and customers.
- PST working hours.
What We Offer
- A dynamic and supportive remote work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- A chance to be part of a company that's changing the landscape of community-led experiences.