Customer Success Advocate, Path to Pro
Mighty Networks is a rapidly growing platform that empowers creators and entrepreneurs to build and manage communities. Our mission is to unleash the potential of community-based experiences, providing tools and resources to foster meaningful connections and engagement.
We are a seeking a proactive and versatile Customer Service and Sales Specialist to join our vibrant team. In this role, you will be instrumental in providing exceptional support and building strong relationships with our users. You will act as the bridge between our users and our product, ensuring our community creators have the resources, support, and guidance they need to succeed. You will also be working with our developers & product teams to advocate for our customers and help resolve any reported technical issues. You will actively conduct sales calls and follow up on potential leads to sell our various Plans.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Provide timely and empathetic support to users through various channels, but primarily written communication (email, chat, video call, social media).
- Understand user needs and provide tailored solutions that enhance their experience with Mighty Networks.
- Collaborate with the product team to relay user feedback and contribute to product improvements.
- Develop and maintain deep comprehensive knowledge of the Mighty Networks platform and its features.
- Determine and propose innovative and alternative solutions to resolve customer concerns effectively.
- Monitor and analyze user engagement, identifying trends and opportunities in internal procedures for enhancing user satisfaction.
- Contribute to the creation of support resources, such as help articles, tutorial videos, and FAQs.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to identify upsell or cross-sell opportunities.
- Conduct sales calls over video and follow-ups to engage and persuade potential customers, ensuring the successful conversion of inquiries into sales.
- De-escalate frustrated customers with empathetic written and verbal communication over email, chat, and video call
- Take full ownership of issues and proactively engage in problem-solving until resolution is achieved.
- 2+ years experience in customer support, community management, or a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience with sales.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a customer-centric mindset.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with Intercom.
- Previous experience working with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Passion for community building and a keen interest in digital platforms.
- Can easily break down complex technical concepts and translate them to less technical teammates and customers.
- Experience with hosting webinars and/or group sessions.
- Experience creating procedures, documentation, and planning projects.
- EST working hours.
What We Offer
- A dynamic and supportive remote work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- A chance to be part of a company that's changing the landscape of community-led experiences.