Supply Chain/ Sourcing Coordinator
Mountain View, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
KiwiCo is an innovative e-commerce company that sparks kids’ creativity and curiosity through offline and online materials and inspiration. We offer kids a delightful, engaging way to explore, create, and learn. Our core offering is a subscription service. We design and deliver awesome hands-on projects to kids. We also manage an e-commerce storefront and content platform. We take great pride and ownership in the products we build and in the community of parents and kids we serve. Our office is located in Mountain View, within walking distance to the Caltrain station. Currently, we work a hybrid schedule of Tuesday and Wednesday in-office and remote work the rest of the week.
We are looking for a Sourcing Coordinator interested in contributing to a startup - where you will have a real impact on the business. You will work with our Product Design and Ops Teams to identify, source, and plan for the materials that our little customers will delight in using to create, build, and interact. You'll be - on the ground floor - bringing our products to life.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely and effectively with the Product Design, Graphic Design, and Editorial to identify the appropriate set of materials for our activities.
- Project management - oversees assigned projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Communicate status clearly to all involved parties and update all internal systems accordingly.
- Organizational skills necessary to handle multiple tasks and reports and complete them within deadlines
- Execute purchasing - Interface effectively with overseas suppliers.
- Track production and monitor the deliveries from vendors. Updates all internal systems and documentation accordingly.
- Coordinate approval of samples.
- Data entry & parts creation in Netsuite.
- Travel once or every other month with the team to our warehouse in Lathrop, CA.
- Bachelor’s degree with 0 - 2 years of work experience and a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Passion for kids, creativity, and hands-on learning.
- Great communications via phone and email.
- Excellent project manager.
- Eager and able to solve challenges and tackle opportunities.
- Identifies potential issues and hurdles and develops ways to get around them.
- Adapt to quickly figure out a way to get things done.
If you’re passionate about delivering innovative, delightful, and enriching products and experiences for kids, we’d love to hear from you.
KiwiCo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at KiwiCo are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
For the health and safety of our employees, proof of Covid -19 vaccination will be required for all employees who will be at KiwiCo Mountain View. KiwiCo will make reasonable accommodations to this policy for sincerely held religious beliefs and medical reasons on a case-by-case basis. This will not impact the consideration of your candidacy.