Regional Account Manager
Who we are
HopSkipDrive’s mission is to create opportunity for all through mobility. Our safe, innovative youth transportation solution is used by over 450 school districts, charter schools, non-profits and government agencies, and busy families to get kids where they need to go.
With nearly 500,000 yellow buses on the road every day and 3.5 billion miles driven a year, student transportation is the largest mass transit system in the US. And while districts spend $25 billion annually on transportation, only 30% of kids get to school on a bus every day. Add to the equation a crippling bus driver shortage and increasing needs for individualized transportation solutions, and it is clear the current system is expensive, inefficient, and ripe for disruption.
We create personalized transportation solutions from one to many, and everything in between.
We’re a company with heart
Our partnerships with school districts, child welfare agencies, and nonprofits ensure equitable educational access for our most vulnerable populations, including youth in foster care, youth experiencing homelessness, and youth with special needs.
We understand that the difference between struggle and success can sometimes be as simple as the ability to show up, which is why we’re on a mission to use innovative technology, coupled with operational expertise and new thinking to help kids reach their full potential by providing a safe, dependable way to get them where they are going.
We’re an awesome place to work
Our company culture has been well-recognized — HopSkipDrive has been named Fast Company Most Innovative Companies, Best Places to Work lists from Built in LA, Comparably, Inc., and the Los Angeles Business Journal. Comparably also named us to the Best Company for Professional Development, Best CEO, and Best CEOs for Women lists.
We’re growing rapidly
Founded by three moms as a solution to their own transportation challenges, we now serve 12 states and 22 metros across the country and continue to expand at a rapid pace, twice making the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte 500 Fast-Growing Technology lists. Backed by top-tier venture capital firms, HopSkipDrive has raised $100M in funding to date.
Who you are
You are looking for a challenging and rewarding experience. You are inspired by our vision and the opportunity to define a new category in an incredibly fast-growing market. You are excited to learn, grow and collaborate so we can achieve our mission of creating opportunity for all through mobility.
At HopSkipDrive, we know that challenges require different approaches, unique perspectives and new ways of thinking. We are building a team of creative problem-solvers from many different backgrounds.
You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. You are honest and exhibit high integrity. You are proactive and excited to bring new ideas to the company. You solicit feedback and are open to criticism. You adjust quickly to changes in priorities and conditions and cope effectively with complexity and change. You have high attention to detail. You are an excellent communicator who enjoys collaborating with others above all, you want to build something that fundamentally changes the lives of families for the better.
HopSkipDrive Regional Account Manager will work to maintain and grow current clients as well as drive new revenue growth from prospective schools and child based organizations. You will need to have sales and or account management experience and a demonstrated track record of exceeding goals. The Regional Account Manager role is key to HopSkipDrive’s success and offers significant career growth opportunities within the company.
What You'll Do:
- Impact HopSkipDrive’s Enterprise business which is seeing unprecedented growth!
- Work closely with your Sales Manager to reach a common revenue goal for your shared market
- Use a consultative sales approach to understand the client’s needs and provide a sound solution
- Have ownership and autonomy over a book of current clients while allocating time for new pipeline growth
- Map out the client’s organization and find ways to offer new value for multiple use cases
- Understand the prospect’s transportation challenges and align HopSkipDrive’s proven solutions to solve their needs
- Collaborate with support, product, and operations to implement client feedback
What you bring:
- 2-4 year’s experience in inside or outside sales
- Honest and empathetic approach to helping potential clients.
- Experience handling objections and demonstrating value to close the loop on a deal
- Hungry to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on HopSkipDrive’s revenue and client book
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing deals $50k+
- Exhibited a knack for comprehending buyer emotions and applying strategic selling skills
- The ability to close deals and create urgency with clients while maintaining rapport and keeping the client’s best interest in mind
- Selfless mentality and recognized for working well in a collaborative team setting.
- Strong time management skills, creative problem solver and self-sufficient worker
This position will be based out of Phoenix, AZ
What you will get
We want you to be an owner in our company and share in executing our vision, so every full-time employee has equity. In addition, we offer flexible vacation, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), FSA, and an opportunity to work for a uniquely positioned, VC-backed company in a hugely attractive space with significant upside potential. HopSkipDrive is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in is $80,000 year plus commission. This compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by several factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skill set, certifications, and specific work location. The total compensation package for this role also includes equity stock options.
Equal Opportunity Employer
HopSkipDrive is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected class. HopSkipDrive is also proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
Something looks off?