Byteboard has redesigned the ineffective technical interviewing process to be more reflective of what engineers do on-the-job through a project-based approach. We help high-growth companies, like Lyft, Betterment, and Figma, scale their engineering teams through a more effective, efficient, and equitable interview that’s loved by candidates and hiring managers alike.
This opportunity at Byteboard includes an ever-growing market of new customers, a highly enthusiastic customer base, and the chance to help scale Byteboard to become the industry standard for technical interviewing. You’ll be joining a fantastic team at a magical time as we strive to change the industry for the better.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for data analytics professionals to scale our grader operations. Whether you have ten hours per week or a few hours per month - you will review and grade interviews based on your own availability.
This is a great role for technical individuals who want to be a part of reconstructing the technical interview process to be more fair, equitable, and effective by contributing as a Byteboard Grader. You'll be joining our existing Grader Community as we strive to change the industry for the better. Experience (and dissatisfaction) with the current technical interviewing process is a plus.
What you'll do at Byteboard
- Review and grade assigned Byteboard interview modules within agreed upon turn around time
- Complete Byteboard's Grader Training and Certification program as part of onboarding
- Participate in Calibration Sessions and other training events
We would love to hear from any interested candidates who meet the required qualifications below. If you do not meet some or all of the bonus qualifications but see yourself in this role, please reach out anyway! We’d love to hear from you.
- At least 2+ years of full-time experience working as a data analyst or data scientist
- Demonstrated fluency with SQL
- Experience performing statistical analyses using Python or R
- Experience creating data visualizations (in Power BI, Tableau, Python, or R)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Experience conducting interviews and writing feedback
Graders are compensated at a rate of $35 per hour of work. Grader training and ongoing professional development and grader community activities are also paid time. In addition to the compensation, Byteboard graders gain access to a global peer network of talented, engaged software engineers and data analysts across a range of specialities.