Creative Content Manager, Growth Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Blueland is revolutionizing conventional cleaning and personal care products to eliminate the need for single-use plastic packaging, while prioritizing the planet and people. We believe that we should be able to have a clean home without sacrificing a clean planet and that sustainable choices should be effective, convenient, and affordable. We also believe that businesses need to be reconstructed to consider all stakeholders, not just profit.
We are a science-driven company with a pipeline of proprietary products that started with our cleaning sprays and hand soap (we hold over 40 patents and patents pending worldwide). To date, we’ve already helped divert more than 1 billion single-use plastic bottles from landfills and waterways. We were the 2nd fastest growing direct-to-consumer in 2020, and have built an engaged, passionate community of close to 1M+ person community. We’re proud to be a Certified B Corp - recognized for meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. We’re also Climate Neutral Certified along with many other certifications that help hold us accountable on our commitments to optimize our products for environmental and human health.
Blueland was featured on the Season 11 premiere of Shark Tank, securing an investment by Kevin O’Leary. Blueland is well-funded by top tier venture capital firms as well as notable investors including Gwyneth Paltrow, Justin Timberlake and founders of Sweetgreen, Thrive Market, Honest Company, Rent the Runway, and Bonobos. We’ve been featured across top tier outlets such as the New York Times, Fast Company, TechCrunch, VOGUE, Wall Street Journal, Inc., and more.
Blueland is seeking a Creative Content Manager, Growth Marketing to join the Creative team and lead the development and execution of innovative performance marketing content. The person will work cross-functionally to concept, shoot, edit and design strong direct response ads and evergreen content across multiple owned/earned channels and platforms, with a core focus on paid social ads. The Creative Content Manager, Growth Marketing should be a proactive, self-starter with strong graphic and motion design skills and a holistic understanding of the performance marketing space. This role reports to the Associate Creative Director.
- Lead the creative direction for new customer acquisition and evergreen marketing programs and content
- Concept breakthrough ad creative; developing briefs and creating or sourcing talent to bring concepts to life in collaboration with Brand Team
- Spearhead the Blueland creative vision in ads, ensuring look, feel and tone is maintained from ideation all the way through to execution
- Direct, shoot and edit content without or with minimal support of external photographers, videographers or editors
- Collaborate with our Growth Marketing team on a comprehensive testing roadmap across key ad platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc).
- Collaborate with Creative Operations on optimization of project and production workflows
- Collaborate with our Acquisition Team to deliver measurable results against set goals and OKRs
- Lead post-production process - make selects, markups and edit notes
- Conduct ongoing market research and relay new trends and channels to larger marketing and acquisition teams
- Passionate about the environment, sustainability and Blueland’s mission
- 3+ years of experience in creative strategy and ad creation in-house or in an agency setting
- Experienced in editing photo/video content and designing final assets for implementation
- A strong design POV with a keen eye for high quality, commercially viable, creative and copy
- Experience leading photo and video production
- Expert knowledge of the evolving best practices for ads
- Strong understanding and interest in competitive landscape and what’s working/trending vs. areas and concepts not worth investing
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant experience and case studies
- Must have experience working cross functionally with both creative and growth marketing teams
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced setting under tight deadlines with strong project and time management skills
- Knowledge of relevant platforms tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, After Effects, Notion, Google G-Suite, Asana
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to give and receive feedback, within the team and externally
The salary range for this position is $80,000 - $110,000 per year.
We prioritize our planet and our people. In addition to salary compensation, we offer various other benefits to ensure our team members can be their best self, both in and outside of work. Benefits for full time roles include: health benefits, stock options, generous paid time off, paid holidays, paid civic engagement days, paid parental leave, 401k (employee contribution), professional development stipends, remote work reimbursements, various discounts to like-minded companies and more.
At Blueland we believe in order to build a better future and planet, we must advocate for diversity, equity and inclusion. We are proud to have assembled a diverse team and strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification.